• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 d Kennedy half dollar should I get graded
1 1

11 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2021 at 11:00 PM, RWB said:

It is worth silver melt value - nothing more. 

Now if someone could pound this into that bodoh (i-d-i-o-t in what I theorize is his native tongue) Researchcoins' head about his 1967 half dollar, we'd be getting somewhere.

Edited by Mohawk

Hello I'm new sorry I'm still tryin figure out this texting thing and thank you everyone for positive feed bacc I have alot coins that are mostly made with mint errors no damage also alot of doubling in my coins I do kno how much grading is worth also silver is rising everyday i also have s mint mark dollar coins I'm new at collecting but trust me i do my research but it also never hurt to look for more advice and also sorry bout picture my camera broke takin it will upload better 

On 12/22/2021 at 4:09 PM, Wayne26 said:

Hello I'm new sorry I'm still tryin figure out this texting thing and thank you everyone for positive feed bacc I have alot coins that are mostly made with mint errors no damage also alot of doubling in my coins I do kno how much grading is worth also silver is rising everyday i also have s mint mark dollar coins I'm new at collecting but trust me i do my research but it also never hurt to look for more advice and also sorry bout picture my camera broke takin it will upload better 

1) ALL 1969 halves are mint marked.

2) I’d bet anything most of your “mint errors” are not. This is THE main misinformation that exists in this hobby.

3) In order for ANY 1969-D half to be worth grading, it would have to look like it was minted TODAY. Trust me on this, please.

Edited by VKurtB

On 12/21/2021 at 9:29 PM, Mohawk said:

Now if someone could pound this into that bodoh (i-d-i-o-t in what I theorize is his native tongue) Researchcoins' head about his 1967 half dollar, we'd be getting somewhere.

Maybe one in the same? I’m new here but as an apprentice I do recognize similarities in the accent of literary content.

On 12/22/2021 at 8:59 PM, R__Rash said:

Maybe one in the same? I’m new here but as an apprentice I do recognize similarities in the accent of literary content.

Nah....I think Wayne's just new.  Researchcoins is completely incoherent.  Wayne is coherent.  Researchcoins seems to be a native Malaysian speaker based on one of his thread titles, so his poor English skills would be highly forgivable if he weren't a total bodoh who tries to sell $3.34 coins for $300 and .25 coins for $9,000,000.  That is completely unforgivable.  It's predatory, extortionist, scumbag conmen like Researchcoins which ruin the hobby for many newbies.

Edited by Mohawk

FAIR WARNING!  :signofftopic:

🐓:  Wanna give this a shot, boss?

Q.A.:  Wayne, Wayne, Wayne... Punctuation is against your religion: I get it.  In that regard, I unreservedly recommend the book, Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynn Truss (subtitled: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation) 😉 Dedicated: To the memory of the striking Bolshevik printers of St. Petersburg who, in 1905, demanded to be paid the same rate for punctuation marks as for letters, and thereby directly precipitated the first Russian Revolution.

My take on the OP's position is as follows: in fairly Biblical fashion he is hungry and wants to eat fish.  The forces arrayed against him, insist he learn how to fish on his own to satisfy his hunger today and for the days to come, to time indefinite.  Right now, he's considering his options. I, myself, have no opinion on this matter one way or the other.

🐓 :  Thank you.  You've been very helpful. 🤔