• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ike like no other 1976 type 1 ms 67, plus rotated die
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Thanks for the feedback on my last post.   Google decided to let me recover my account. I hate being at their mercy.   I appreciate and read all replies.

Now

I think this coin may be better than ms 67

I think it has a rotated die.  Holy smack my head. 

Here are pix. What say You?

Kevin 

20211130_024138.jpg

20211130_024230.jpg

The pictures aren’t very sharp, but from what I see, the coin’s maxed out at the current grade. The luster looks a bit subdued and portions of the surfaces, slightly hazy.

On 11/30/2021 at 3:34 AM, MarkFeld said:

The pictures aren’t very sharp, but from what I see, the coin’s maxed out at the current grade. The luster looks a bit subdued and portions of the surfaces, slightly hazy.

That's the pic I think but maybe no

1638268635353479258418056500335.jpg

16382687729115055549702215402608.jpg

On 11/30/2021 at 4:04 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

I agree with the others, 67 is maxed and the coin might drop if cracked out. The rotation, if any, is not significant enough.

Not bad coin where it is now.   Paid 13

For $13, not bad Ike. As mentioned,  maxed at 67 and I'm pretty sure rotation are not recognized until it's at least 15% which yours is not. Keep it in the holder. 

Rotation aside, would someone be kind enough to explain why, in a grade-blind test, the 64 looks infinitely better than the 67, solely on the strength of the photos provided?

I'm with the others.....the grade is maxed out at 67 and the rotation isn't significant enough to mention on the label.  I'd just keep it in the ANACS holder and enjoy it as it is.