• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charmy's November 2021 BALTIMORE SHOW REPORT w/lots of Pics!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

The lobby photo begs for a Medicare sign-up booth.

Thanks for making me spray my computer with Zevia ginger root beer, Roger!!! You completely caught me off guard with that one!!!

To Charmy: Another great write up and photos for sure. And Penny is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing a photo of her.  I love cats.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:27 PM, RWB said:

The 3pm photo is a big turn-off for anyone hoping to drop in and learn a bit. However, the tables look a lot better than usual. Great job for Whitman in producing the show.

That's the thing...pre-Covid (maybe even post-Covid) folks can only get out there on the weekend.  If this 3-day show has people shutting down on Saturday, then alot of the public will be turned off assuming they show up.

These bigger shows ever have a designated late-night if they knew that Saturday was their last day and most dealers would be packing up early ?