• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video about collecting Whitman coin folders now posted

7 posts in this topic

I watched earlier this morning while drinking my tea. 🤣 Yes, I said tea, my gut can’t handle coffee anymore. Back on subject, it was a very easy, and enjoyable watch. Thanks for posting. 

@DWLange:   I vaguely recall that at some point, the Red Book began publishing the values of old Red books from their inception with the 1947 edition, I believe, being the rarest.

There are collectors who collect old encapsulations they term "generations," or "gens," for short.

It never occurred to me that old cardboard blue Whitman holders might someday accrue value  but who thought baseball cards and comic books would someday become collectibles in their own right?  Fantastic collection!   🐓 

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Thanks for all the nice comments. It was a fun presentation to give, even though we had to recreate the first 20 minutes or so due to a failed recording!