• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1958 Licoln cent .Does anyone see any doubling on these pictures.

8 posts in this topic

I do not but then again the pictures aren’t so great. What I think I see to be doubling on the chin could also be a reflection back on to itself or glare from the light.🤷🏼‍♂️ Sorry maybe someone with a better I for this will chime in. 

From what I see, there may be some faint die deterioration doubling on your coin, but that's it.  There is nothing indicating a doubled die on your coin.

@Cecelia R. Valverde, I will jump on the bandwagon here and would also like to add. In addition to possible die deteriotion (can't really tell from your pics except 'possibly' seeing something on Lincoln's profile..) this could also be another useless form of doubling called Push Doubling.  Here is a link to error-ref.com explaining several different forms of useless doubling including Push Doubling.  Also, please read up on the links supplied by @Coinbuf.  Those are some definite "go-to" websites for you to learn from and arm yourself with much needed knowledge if you intend on making this a long term hobby (or obsession to some of us....LOL). (thumbsu

https://www.error-ref.com/?s=push+doubling

On 11/7/2021 at 9:37 AM, Cecelia R. Valverde said:

Thank you.

Keep those sites that I linked and the one that @GBrad did also handy.   We love helping folks but ideally we want to give you the information so you can help yourself.   So in the future you can first review those sites for any possible matches and then if your not sure post and ask us to verify your findings.