• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1932 S Quarter
1 1

14 posts in this topic

I am considering the shown quarter. It is being sold by one of the highest rated sellers on EBay and has sold over 150,000 coins. Please don’t scowl. Pictures are attached I so not intend to have it graded but am looking for an excellent looking 1932 S for a position in my book. From what I’ve seen this is a good buy at $84

3A195102-85C6-4C02-B62C-7F0D2584E6C4.jpeg

F14B68AA-09BC-4686-997B-B0222EEF1639.jpeg

I saw a PCGS 1932 S MS 64 for $895.00 on Northeastcoin.com  The good thing about Northeast is you can negotiate and also pay it off in 4 installments (Extended Lay Away).  Talk to Chris at Northeast.  

800-449-2646 (Main Office)
978-369-9155 (Main Office)

Thanks guys, but I'm going to hold off for a  while on the Quarters. Its cheaper to buy Morgan's~

Now that I have in hand an MS70 ASE W from early in the year, A 2021 ASE Type 2 on the way, a Morgan CC on the way and a 2021 Peace dollar on the way, I think I should just be thrilled with THAT alone. I have about 6 or 8 coins to be graded once I receive the rest of those. Thank for the Links and information though everyone.

On 9/9/2021 at 4:20 PM, Coinbuf said:

There are plenty out there to choose from so no need to buy one that has been worked over like this.   Just a suggestion but maybe you would be better off to expand your horizons past just ebay.   I found this rather decent looking XF45 in just 4 minutes of searching, it is in a PCGS holder that can be broken out and put into a holder/album.  Granted that it is a bit more then the $84 for the ebay one, but imo it is better to save up and buy a better quality coin than settle for a damaged coin when shopping for easily available dates.   Just a disclaimer, I have never bought from this seller and I am not recommending this dealer, just an example that with a little searching nice examples can be found. 

32-S

Edited to add:  And Great Collections has a very attractive VF35 coming up

NGC VF35

FWIW, I have bought a number of coins from Liberty Coin Service, and I have always been satisfied.

On 9/12/2021 at 1:39 AM, 124Spider said:

FWIW,

Let me guess what this means...: For Whatever It's Worth? Correct???  Sorry... I am old school but I'm still learning the short way of texting and typing. I just recently learned what LMBO and IMHO means.....:bigsmile:

Edited by GBrad

On 9/10/2021 at 2:36 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Thanks guys, but I'm going to hold off for a  while on the Quarters. Its cheaper to buy Morgan's~

Now that I have in hand an MS70 ASE W from early in the year, A 2021 ASE Type 2 on the way, a Morgan CC on the way and a 2021 Peace dollar on the way, I think I should just be thrilled with THAT alone. I have about 6 or 8 coins to be graded once I receive the rest of those. Thank for the Links and information though everyone.

You've been busy, Bill!!! Sounds like you've picked up some cool stuff and, yes, a 1932-S quarter is typically a pricey endeavor if you want a nice one.  Sticking to Morgans for the time being isn't a bad plan at all.