• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How's the back log looking today?

8 posts in this topic

I know you guys probably don't want to give daily updates but I haven't seen an update in a while.     What date are you guys opening mail from today?   Thanks.

On 8/27/2021 at 1:54 PM, LISA B said:

Hi,

As of today NGC is opening mail that was delivered to us on August 2nd.

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa,

You might want to check the spelling on the website where this information is displayed.  I believe there might be an error in the spelling of the date.

On 8/28/2021 at 6:35 AM, boybacon said:

Lisa,

You might want to check the spelling on the website where this information is displayed.  I believe there might be an error in the spelling of the date.

Thanks, I feel like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person for asking now.    I haven't submitted since they began updating the back log on the website.   I'm glad they keep it updated in order to avoid these questions every day.

Oh, that autocorrect is awesome.   I can't even call myself a name. LOL!    I'll have to borrow that one for future use.

Edited by Vess1

On 9/17/2021 at 5:13 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Thanks, maybe mine will get opened in about 3 more weeks. Def not a process for low budget folks with multiple coins. I’d be 70 by the time I got 10 coins done! No offense. I like ngc. Tks for the input. I know where to check now.