• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 morgan dollar
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Everyone knows the 2021 silver morgans sold out in minutes.  That should make them all fdoi.  Will all be able to get fdoi or no?  Early release and first strike means little to me here.  Rather leave it blank if fdoi is only available to retailers.  I am glad to see everyone can get the label.  So, is fdoi for all?

• Administrator

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

For these coins, NGC’s First Day of Issue designation and labels are available for select bulk submissions only. To qualify for First Day of Issue, coins must be purchased within one day of the first day that a mint makes a new coin issue available for sale and must be received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within one week of the release date. NGC will require that the submitter provide adequate evidence (including purchase receipts) to demonstrate the date when the coins were purchased.

We greatly appreciate your interest. 

I was hoping you would let the little people in.  I can get the coins to you in a week!  Lol.... I understand they pay you for this label, by all the coins they send in.  I will go with just a plan label.  All know it was sold out.  Ty