• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coins in sets missing value amount

5 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bunnygin said:

Why are some of the prices on my coins missing?  I see blanks in the value of my coins and they are NGC coins.... what is the reason for this?

They may just not have a value for it in the price guide they use. There may just not be enough sale records for that coin to assign a market value.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Bunnygin said:

Why are some of the prices on my coins missing?  I see blanks in the value of my coins and they are NGC coins.... what is the reason for this?

Hello, we see you have two details-graded coins without prices. NGC does not provide values for details-graded coins. Thank you.

Thank you for the replies, I got on today and the prices are on the coins again. Yesterday they were missing on several of my quarters and nickels that were graded PF69 and the value was not there I am aware of the detail grades will not have a value but regular coins I had that are not detail did not have the value anymore so that is what I was questioning. I will have to be more clear in my questions next time so not to confuse anyone on what I was wondering, I could have been more clear to the problem. Thank you for responses!

@Bunnygin I also had concerns the other day but recalled something about upgrading the system to include the now recognized CAC sticker, once a day or 2 passed it seemed everything for the most part is updated correctly.