• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**Is the CAC addition automatic if you already have the CAC coin in your competitive NGC Registry sets?**
2 2

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 5/12/2021 at 7:30 PM, Mr_Spud said:

Or will CAC coins need to be re-entered so that they will get the CAC points and logo? 

Hello and thanks for your interest. Our programmers are running a program that searches all existing "competitive" coins in a person's inventory against the CAC database, but this will take some time due to the volume of coins involved.  Each collector can EDIT their own coin by clicking on the Wrong Coin/Grade? link, which will give you a pop-up box like this:

image.png

image.png

Edited by Ali E.

That’s good, I think, because I have about 150 coins in my Registry inventory, but I don’t remember which have a CAC sticker on them. I keep them in safety deposit boxes in a couple of banks and rarely visit them. I took images of most of them and have a digital album on my iPhone, but I have them cropped and don’t have pictures of the slabs to see if they have stickers on them or not.