• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help I dont know what I've got: error?

3 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what this is. I found it in a coin roll, and it has two pieces of the surface that look like they've been "peeled off" and kinda crunched before doing so. Underneath shows orange copper and the punch's detail is still shown. There's no extra damage to the coin or to the 2 pieces. Obverse and reverse have normal wear (no Knicks or cuts). Thinking it might be Occluded gas bubbles but it doesn't match any coins I've seen. There's a kinda straight line on bottom and a wavy top where I think it was attached to before it fell off.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now