• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are points different for same coin in 2 different registry sets?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I’m curious. I put a 1908 one cent AU58 BN into my Circulated 7070 w/gold registry set and it says it’s worth 0 points, but I also put the same coin in my Curculated Type Set, 1792-1964 and it says it’s worth 147 points. Why is it 0 in one set and 147 in the other? I have other coins in both sets and they are worth the same number of points in both sets. That’s why I’m asking.

• Administrator
On 12/31/2020 at 8:01 PM, Mr_Spud said:

I’m curious. I put a 1908 one cent AU58 BN into my Circulated 7070 w/gold registry set and it says it’s worth 0 points, but I also put the same coin in my Curculated Type Set, 1792-1964 and it says it’s worth 147 points. Why is it 0 in one set and 147 in the other? I have other coins in both sets and they are worth the same number of points in both sets. That’s why I’m asking.

Hello, Mr. Spud. There is a programming issue that the team is working on. Our apologies. Thanks for your patience. 

Oh, ok. Thanks. Let me know if I need to do something after the glitch is fixed, otherwise I’ll just wait and hope it fixes itself after they get rid of the glitch.