• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Special Labels

8 posts in this topic

Well...it might depend on the type of membership you have. Some of the listed labels are for bulk submissions only (Elite Member Privilege). If you are a premium member, such requests are generally overlooked.

P.S: If NGC mistakenly charged you for the label without providing it, you should definitely take it up with them.

I have never done it, really do not see a point in it as I think it can hurt with it comes time to sell.  I mean it may be special to you to have a label that says PawPaw's favorite dime but prospective buyers may not get the connection or want a label like that.  A very good example of this is the special labels that PCGS does for Hanson, I have passed on coins in those holders because of the label and if I do consider buying one I have to consider the cost to have them reholdered to get rid of the label.

6 minutes ago, Coinbuf said:

I have never done it, really do not see a point in it as I think it can hurt with it comes time to sell.  I mean it may be special to you to have a label that says PawPaw's favorite dime but prospective buyers may not get the connection or want a label like that.  A very good example of this is the special labels that PCGS does for Hanson, I have passed on coins in those holders because of the label and if I do consider buying one I have to consider the cost to have them reholdered to get rid of the label.

Was it for the speared Eagle by chance? AND AGAIN .. NICE(thumbsu

41 minutes ago, MAULEMALL said:

Was it for the speared Eagle by chance? AND AGAIN .. NICE(thumbsu

Yes is was supposed to have a glenna Goodacre signature label that I was charged for. And thanks. BTW It’s for sale if your interested 

9 hours ago, KyCoinKollektor said:

Yes is was supposed to have a glenna Goodacre signature label that I was charged for. And thanks. BTW It’s for sale if your interested 

If I could.. But I am saving up for a Glock 40 10mm and a Benelli M4.. :wishluck: