• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2000P speared Eagle

17 posts in this topic

I have found several of these in the past year and have had these graded by NGC, but I cannot find them in the value section of the price guide. It shows me the value of mine when I scan the slab. Is there a section I’m not seeing? I can easily find the price guide on pcgs NGC is a little more difficult to navigate to find coin value IMO. Any idea where I can find this or does it even exist? Thanks and Merry Christmas 

Tyvm I’m pretty sure I’ve found a ms 68 and I just know the value is a lot more for NGC on these than pcgs, if it is indeed a 68 it’s a $3,000 difference 

3 hours ago, Coinbuf said:

On the NGC price guide for Sac dollars under 2000 there is a circle with some lines, click on that and you will find the pricing for the varieties.

Edited by KyCoinKollektor

4 minutes ago, KyCoinKollektor said:

Tyvm I’m pretty sure I’ve found a ms 68 and I just know the value is a lot more for NGC on these than pcgs

Well I hope your right and I wish you luck, but considering that MS67 is the highest graded the chances that you found one that will grade MS68 seem very slim.

6 minutes ago, KyCoinKollektor said:

Tyvm I’m pretty sure I’ve found a ms 68 and I just know the value is a lot more for NGC on these than pcgs, if it is indeed a 68 it’s a $3,000 difference 

No pics?

23 minutes ago, Coinbuf said:

Well I hope your right and I wish you luck, but considering that MS67 is the highest graded the chances that you found one that will grade MS68 seem very slim.

I’ve compared it to pics off of pcgs photo grades and this coin is absolutely flawless. I run a vending machine route and bust open 10-20 rolls of $25 daily and it looks fresh off the die. I wish I woulda taken pics of it to post here but it’s currently at NGC as we speak so I’ll let you all know either way when it gets posted in my account. I also sent in a 1876P T$1 four finger transitional type 1/2 but it might come back as cleaned. If not it should be a strong 65-66 MSPL

13 minutes ago, KyCoinKollektor said:

I’ve compared it to pics off of pcgs photo grades and this coin is absolutely flawless. I run a vending machine route and bust open 10-20 rolls of $25 daily and it looks fresh off the die. I wish I woulda taken pics of it to post here but it’s currently at NGC as we speak so I’ll let you all know either way when it gets posted in my account. I also sent in a 1876P T$1 four finger transitional type 1/2 but it might come back as cleaned. If not it should be a strong 65-66 MSPL

Funny coincidence I own a vending company myself, that is how I've found all my W quarters.  lol  Unfortunately flawless means very little in the grading room, I've seen dinged up coins get uber high grades because the luster was off the charts.  But I do hope you score and look forward to the results.

8 minutes ago, Coinbuf said:

Funny coincidence I own a vending company myself, that is how I've found all my W quarters.  lol  Unfortunately flawless means very little in the grading room, I've seen dinged up coins get uber high grades because the luster was off the charts.  But I do hope you score and look forward to the results.

Yeah I have close to 100 w quarters and about 15 rolls with W ends I’m saving back for the kids. Also Two slabbed are 68 and 6 slabbed at 67. My most valuable finds from vending is from nursing homes I guess the elderly people are using there old collections to buy snacks and drinks. I found an 1856 G$1 one day lol

Edited by KyCoinKollektor

3 hours ago, KyCoinKollektor said:

Yeah I have close to 100 w quarters and about 15 rolls with W ends I’m saving back for the kids. Also Two slabbed are 68 and 6 slabbed at 67. My most valuable finds from vending is from nursing homes I guess the elderly people are using there old collections to buy snacks and drinks. I found an 1856 G$1 one day lol

You sir ,Are my new hero...

Man you can't help but be a coin collector... And Coinbuff :o WHOKNEW??

Thats awesome.. Do you know how many times I've read posts that were "Hey I got such and such out of a roll" And it turns out to be a chucky cheese token?

This is like an early Christmas present.. Thanks.

14 hours ago, MAULEMALL said:

All my coins are 68s and 69s till I get them graded

Been saying that for years until i get them back in the mail!!!!  Every coin I own is perfect!!  hahaha  Merry Christmas!

4 hours ago, JTNewell said:

Been saying that for years until i get them back in the mail!!!!  Every coin I own is perfect!!  hahaha  Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you as well..:applause:

2 hours ago, KyCoinKollektor said:

Not what I hoped for but still worth $1,350 for a $1 investment + grading so I’m still happy. It graded out a MS 66. 😩🤷‍♂️

8E4511A2-FE27-49B9-877F-7988B2631703.png

A44C66DD-9D79-4401-8CE6-33E959E26301.jpeg

DUDE... THATS SMOKIN... CONGRATS:applause: