• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Australia Compeditive Set Not listed, 16 Coin, THE SYDNEY 2000 OLYMPIC SILVER COIN SET 16 Coins All CERTIFIED. Need to Create a Set.

7 posts in this topic

Can Someone from the "NGC REGISTRY",  help me build the 16 coin Set to put all the Coins that Were from the 2000 Olympics in. 

Just need a bit of help to make one is all. 

Thank you.

I already have the Complete 1892-1954 Early COMM SET FINISHED, and STAND AT # 12 in the Registry.

It Took many years to get it up that high with 144 coins in High Grade but worth all time and effort, that both my Wife and put our Hearts into. 

And Yes we will keep making it better as the time goes on. and the coins become available. Some are Just very hard to find in,  Very High Grade. 

( BLASTER5 )

5 minutes ago, Blaster said:

Can Someone from the "NGC REGISTRY",  help me build the 16 coin Set to put all the Coins that Were from the 2000 Olympics in. 

Just need a bit of help to make one is all. 

Thank you.

I already have the Complete 1892-1954 Early COMM SET FINISHED, and STAND AT # 12 in the Registry.

It Took many years to get it up that high with 144 coins in High Grade but worth all time and effort, that both my Wife and put our Hearts into. 

And Yes we will keep making it better as the time goes on. and the coins become available. Some are Just very hard to find in,  Very High Grade. 

Edit, Just found out that our Early Comm Set has been moved up to # 11  

BLASTER5

5 minutes ago, Blaster said:

3219883_Full_Obv.jpg?t=MTAvMjQvMjAxOCA1OjA2OjI5IFBN

( BLASTER5 )

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Blaster said:

BLASTER5

Hi, Blaster5.

Congratulations to you and your wife on your rise in the ranks with your Early Commem. Set. That is no easy task indeed! We appreciate your dedication to the NGC Registry, as well.

We will send you directions on how to create a Custom Set. We also sent you an email last week with a list of competitive sets where these coins are eligible. Please let us know if you need help with that. Thank you. Happy Holidays!!

Edited by Ali E.

Question,

2003 PORT PHILLIP PATTERN 1853.

We have every single coin In fact 2 Complete Sets of the Port Phillip Pattern Coin's and for the Life of me i can't find a Slot to put them. 

Only one Coin is in a Slot and not all of them

Their are 4 Coins that Make up this SET.

2003 Aust. $10.00 Port Phillip paattern Proof 70 Ultra Cameo, 5866929-025. 

2003 Aust. $5.00 Port Phillip Pattern Proof 70 Ultra Cameo, 5866929-026

2003 Aust. $2.00 Port Phillip Pattern Proof 70 Ultra Cameo. 5866929-029

2003 Aust. $1.00 Port Phillip Pattern Proof 70 Ultra Cameo, 5866929-031

Now the Only coin in any Set is the . 2003 PORT PHILLIP PATTERN 1853. In a Massive list and no other Port Phillip coins in that Listing. 

Thank you and Happy Hunting and good Luck It's Driving me nuts tyring to find Slots for these Coins and i have so many more that I can't find anyplace to put.

George Blatsos

Blaster5

Question, I will have 3 more coins to add to the 2000 Olymics Set once they get back from NGC. the 1 KILO SYDNEY OYLMPICS COIN, 

The $5.00 Paralympic Silver Coin that I see is in another Set that I am Competeing with that put's me in Second Place 

As well as the Last Coin and the Very First Coin of the Paralympic Set the $1.00 Proof Coin that's the Very First Coin of them all. Just waiting on NGC to get them dome along with the Other 50 Coins I have At NGC Being Graded. all Australia Coins to Fill the Silver $10, Pieforts, 1989-Date, Proof and the Rest of that entire set Every single coin. 

OK I'm Lost right and very tired looking so many coins, I'll look at it again and try and find the Wildlife Both 1 ounce and the 2 ounce coins I have them all On the way back From NGC. 

Have a Great New Years. 

George Blatsos

Blaster5

• Administrator
On 1/1/2021 at 8:34 PM, Blaster said:

Question,

2003 PORT PHILLIP PATTERN 1853.

We have every single coin In fact 2 Complete Sets of the Port Phillip Pattern Coin's and for the Life of me i can't find a Slot to put them. 

Only one Coin is in a Slot and not all of them

Their are 4 Coins that Make up this SET.

2003 Aust. $10.00 Port Phillip paattern Proof 70 Ultra Cameo, 5866929-025. 

2003 Aust. $5.00 Port Phillip Pattern Proof 70 Ultra Cameo, 5866929-026

2003 Aust. $2.00 Port Phillip Pattern Proof 70 Ultra Cameo. 5866929-029

2003 Aust. $1.00 Port Phillip Pattern Proof 70 Ultra Cameo, 5866929-031

Now the Only coin in any Set is the . 2003 PORT PHILLIP PATTERN 1853. In a Massive list and no other Port Phillip coins in that Listing. 

Thank you and Happy Hunting and good Luck It's Driving me nuts tyring to find Slots for these Coins and i have so many more that I can't find anyplace to put.

George Blatsos

Blaster5

Hi, George. They go in separate denominate sets. You will need to EDIT your existing sets using the directions I sent you.

Category: Australia - Commemorative:

Set Name: One Dollar, Commemorative, 1986-2016, Proof

Set Name: Silver $2, 1988-Date, Proof

Set Name: Silver $5, 1993-Date, Proof

Set Name: Silver $10, 1982-Date, Proof

You can make your own Custom Set for "Port Phillip' anniversary coins, if you prefer to have them in one place. Let me know if you need help. Thanks.

• Administrator
On 1/1/2021 at 8:59 PM, Blaster said:

Question, I will have 3 more coins to add to the 2000 Olymics Set once they get back from NGC. the 1 KILO SYDNEY OYLMPICS COIN, 

The $5.00 Paralympic Silver Coin that I see is in another Set that I am Competeing with that put's me in Second Place 

As well as the Last Coin and the Very First Coin of the Paralympic Set the $1.00 Proof Coin that's the Very First Coin of them all. Just waiting on NGC to get them dome along with the Other 50 Coins I have At NGC Being Graded. all Australia Coins to Fill the Silver $10, Pieforts, 1989-Date, Proof and the Rest of that entire set Every single coin. 

OK I'm Lost right and very tired looking so many coins, I'll look at it again and try and find the Wildlife Both 1 ounce and the 2 ounce coins I have them all On the way back From NGC. 

Have a Great New Years. 

George Blatsos

Blaster5

Happy New Year, George, to you and your wife!

Your 1 Kilo coin will be able to go here:  Australia-Commemorative: Silver $30, 2000-Date, Proof.

I will re-send the directions to your email address. The coins will need to be in your hand to be "live" in the NGC Registry. Thanks much!