• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My PCGS coin will not display

3 posts in this topic

My 2012 W limited edition set coin, #34026001, does not display in it's slot. When I check my competitive coins it says that it is already competing in this slot, but I can't get it to display.  There are 2 slots that it is missing and are for display purposes only with no points.  Is there something else I need to do.  Thank you.

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, Mr. D's Collection said:

My 2012 W limited edition set coin, #34026001, does not display in it's slot. When I check my competitive coins it says that it is already competing in this slot, but I can't get it to display.  There are 2 slots that it is missing and are for display purposes only with no points.  Is there something else I need to do.  Thank you.

Hello, Mr. D.

Thank you for your interest. There is a FILTER RANKINGS function on the Collectors Society website where you can view your sets/points for ALL coins and also for NGC-only coins. We will send you an email with directions. Eventually, we will be phasing out the collectors-society.com website. We do not yet have a date for this; we will give plenty of advance notice for this. You may want to familiarize yourself with the NGC Registry on NGCcoin.com, if you have not already done so: https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/. Please let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to assist.