• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to buy 1956 NGC PR67 Star Cameo Type 1 + 5C

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Do any of you have any 1956 NGC PR67 Star Cameo coins in your collection? If you have the Type 1 50C and 5C Nickel then I'd like to make you an offer. PM me with details.

Edited by cmg777

That's REALLY specific and really a high grade.  Then you're asking for a star too?    There's only 134 of the halves that meet that criteria in existence currently.    There's a total of 6 nickels that meet your criteria.  You could have every dealer in the country canvasing for either of these and never find one.    It was worth a shot, just don't want you to be disappointed that the relatively small number of collectors on this forum weren't coming through.  ;)   Now it would be funny to see somebody here that actually owned one but passed on this because they weren't willing to sell it.  

On 8/30/2021 at 8:18 PM, Vess1 said:

That's REALLY specific and really a high grade.  Then you're asking for a star too?    There's only 134 of the halves that meet that criteria in existence currently.    There's a total of 6 nickels that meet your criteria.  You could have every dealer in the country canvasing for either of these and never find one.    It was worth a shot, just don't want you to be disappointed that the relatively small number of collectors on this forum weren't coming through.  ;)   Now it would be funny to see somebody here that actually owned one but passed on this because they weren't willing to sell it.  

You never know. I’ve got the type two that would meet his request and I would sell it. But no help on the type 1 😁

591E5CDA-AE4F-4664-9AD0-BBCCD218237E.jpeg

21DAEDA6-E1BB-432D-8A11-D193DEC39D1A.jpeg