• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time required to get PCGS graded coins posted on the registry

7 posts in this topic

I posted four PCGS graded coins for the registry early this moning. In the past, the PCGS coins were approved during one business day. It's now about 10 hours later, and I have not seen my coins come up. Now that we at a weekend it will probably be next week before can they be considered.

7 minutes ago, BillJones said:

I posted four PCGS graded coins for the registry early this moning. In the past, the PCGS coins were approved during one business day. It's now about 10 hours later, and I have not seen my coins come up. Now that we at a weekend it will probably be next week before can they be considered.

With the initial load of new additions, it may take a few business days. Thanks for your support. Please see this post: When will my PCGS coins get approved?

3 hours ago, SSB Coins said:

We will have to see how long. It getting to be a hassle  to be a member here. I will give it more time. Always  rember buy the coin not the holder.

It's really no more work for you / us. You enter it in and then you just have to wait a while. 

I had a few already registered to me for other grandfathered-in sets that I couldn't use for new sets.  They were automatically added when I used the auto-build feature.  Previously, I remember it taking at least a business day, sometimes it was less than a few hours. 

To be more precise; I submitted mine Thursday night and they were verified around 12:00 PM ET on Friday. 

So yes, one business day is accurate. 

I thought there would be more of a delay, since this is a newer implementation and A LOT of people are likely submitting requests. 

However, there wasn't a delay....it was very timely. :grin:

I think @BillJones  will have his coins verified by Monday afternoon.  

Edited by Walkerfan