• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin Clubs

4 posts in this topic

Do you belong to a coin club? If so, does the club provide its members with club coins/medals? Would you like them to commemorate the club?  

The Chicago Coin Club is celebrating its 100 year anniversary with a medal. They have produced others, but this year is special. I am not a member, but really liked the design and wanted to support the club on their outstanding accomplishment. They produced 200 bronze medals with 50 of them enhanced with gold and silver, 28 (I believe) silver medals and three gold medals. They are all numbered. Chicagoans will recognize the two landmarks (obverse and reverse) immediately. 

If if your club has a coin - please show it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Zebo

Old Fort Coin Club  in Ft Wayne IN has done at least two medals since I have been a member  One for our 50th anniversary, and one for the 700th meeting.  The Muncie IN club for many years had a medal each year.  Louisville Coin Club has had at least two.