• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platinum - what is in store for you?

10 posts in this topic

Where do you think this is headed? Pretty well established base there, I can't imagine platinum getting wrecked anymore than it already has. Needs to break 84 ish to confirm an uptrend.

PPLT_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_03_28_2019.png

2 hours ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

Keeps hitting resistance...we see a strong floor...we need an inversion to get a leg up....:bigsmile:

you follow the market? Do you currently own anything?

20 minutes ago, BipolarBaby said:

you follow the market? Do you currently own anything?

Auto buy PM's on pound conversions, miners ETF standard, bonds in emerging foreign, stop loss on Mary Jane CO's...and I piggy back alot. 

High school friend is a CME "flash boy" and it's literally scary who's lunch in his tummy....

6 minutes ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

Auto buy PM's on pound conversions, miners ETF standard, bonds in emerging foreign, stop loss on Mary Jane CO's...and I piggy back alot. 

High school friend is a CME "flash boy" and it's literally scary who's lunch in his tummy....

hhaha I like your style my friend. Currently out of the market, but I spent a lot of years in it. I suppose you own CRON? that mary jane co flew, as most did. TLRY i think is another that flew. The miner ETFS is probably what I'll get into next. Spent too many years losing to options. 

12 minutes ago, BipolarBaby said:

The miner ETFS is probably what I'll get into next.

If you look at who's who over there, those boys ain't gonna put shovels in their hands...personally, when I see the balance start to swell or more options granted you know it's a gravy train...when they start talking about buying back or buying more I'm going to run like hell...could be 2009-2012 playbook all over again?

Emerging medical in next 10 months I'm looking at now...Trump got some favors to fill and the FDA's gonna open the flood gates...remember the NYC Boys telling people India citizens were so healthy....yeah right, obesity and poor hygiene last 12 years over there's been a cash cow secret...the sugar diabetes train rolling in over 60% year on year...

22 minutes ago, BipolarBaby said:

Currently out of the market,

I can see that, alot of heavy hitters went out during/after the run up...smart play....I bet your knives sharpened for the moment the retirement crowd goes bust...too many souls with too much debt and too much they can't touch on the sidelines, scary, scary....the lock up my retirement play is gonna make the 1930's look like heaven....people really Don't understand that roof over your head, gold and silver stash is gonna separate us from the them...

14 minutes ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

I can see that, alot of heavy hitters went out during/after the run up...smart play....I bet your knives sharpened for the moment the retirement crowd goes bust...too many souls with too much debt and too much they can't touch on the sidelines, scary, scary....the lock up my retirement play is gonna make the 1930's look like heaven....people really Don't understand that roof over your head, gold and silver stash is gonna separate us from the them...

I have several friends who lost their shirt recently. I had a friend who owned XIV (which measured the volatility of the S & P if you remember) and when that day came the DOW tanked 1000 pts and took every other market with it, they halted the ETF and later that same day, they closed the ETF entirely. People really dont realize what can happen until it happens. I think hedging yourself with some physical precious metals is vital for the future. This imbalance in the current markets, and volatility shows something bad to come. I think we are currently in another bubble that's about to bust when mess hits the fan, which could be a week from now to years but its happening. Stock up on commodities and realize that CASH is not always KING. 

Speaking of retirement , i just cashed out all of mine last month hahahaha perfect

10 minutes ago, BipolarBaby said:

Stock up on commodities and realize that CASH is not always KING. 

Speaking of retirement , i just cashed out all of mine last month hahahaha perfect

Perfectly stated....I started a new thread...buy silver bullion or stocks...please post/reply if you want, good timing on the cash out...for the record, I lost big in 2009 on that Mongolia natural resources thing, all the exploration company stocks disappeared in 20 minutes one night...

5 minutes ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

Perfectly stated....I started a new thread...buy silver bullion or stocks...please post/reply if you want, good timing on the cash out...for the record, I lost big in 2009 on that Mongolia natural resources thing, all the exploration company stocks disappeared in 20 minutes one night...

I like it, I hopped on over to that topic now. Good topic for discussion. I was thinking about this last night - they should have a forum where we can discuss the market, analyze charts, and a live ticker of commodities. Something like that seeing that some or most collectors are involved with precious metals.