• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold Chart - A little less predictable

2 posts in this topic

I figured as I did a palladium chart, I might as well do a gold, silver, platinum one. Hope this is of any help to you. I think we have another wave down a little before it advances further. As of now the Bollinger bands are tightening up so it could really go either way. I am guessing wave down first though as you can see its already starting to look like that is going to happen. 

GLD_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_03_28_2019.png

Martin Armstrong compiled an advanced scope of the Gold trade. I found it accurately concocted but what was most surprising was the way he enlightened everyone at the synopsis...(hotel meeting room).

His pi computer model showed proof of Gold having to drop considerably in price to be able to support a floor of $2400-2600-2800...per ounce.

This is in relation to the debt crisis that is starting to unfold in places, starting in late 2018. The ability of the central banks to buy Gold secretly and when they can no longer hid those purchases as support for the retirement funds going to lose 60% or more of their value...

At that time things will become panicked and those with paper positions in Gold will begin to see enormous gains. The divergence from paper to physical gold happens for reasons I'm not listing and don't completely understand myself and the price of Gold climbs to around $5,000-6,800 per ounce. 

He had eye opening evidence from where what players are entrenched in what trades and which sovereign funds own or don't own what...even had info on which Governments had playbooks in place for these events to come. 

People say bad things about him but when I was into him I cleared under $100k for a cost of @ $6k...and I'm a small minnow. A couple others I still stay in contact with made half a million and more.