• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PALLADIUM IS FALLING OF A CLIFF!

5 posts in this topic

I thought it was rather important to show this chart. It might look like a bunch of jibba jabba to most of you. I see 110 coming sooner than I could have imagined - the 200 day moving average.

PALL_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_03_28_2019.png

Updated chart - its getting uglier. I have a feeling it will be time to load up on Pall when it drops a little bit more. Notice when it fell out of the Keltner channel the past three times this year, it bounced right back up and soared even higher.  Also the green line is the 200 day moving average. It has dipped below the trendline. 

PALL_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_03_28_2019 (1).png

On 3/29/2019 at 10:35 AM, BipolarBaby said:

otherwise im convinced theres still more downside.

So, during the early Obummer years in office (2009,2010) (law passed 2010) a major contributor in Colorado (who just happened to own the only working Palladium mine in the U.S.) was responsible for getting the competition gone in some areas of precious metals extraction (by having the S.E.C. investigate land ownership rights) and then low & behold after 6 years a push for a Palladium Coin (U.S. Mint Struck 2017) comes along and makes those people from Colorado insanely wealthy. I'll let you figure out who else received tax payer money on that one...and then the price is hyped, coins sold, now price slowly on a down trend..and into the History books it's forgotten and gone like a thief in the night....and so concludes the Palladium Conspiracy....it's the truth, you can research into it....

13 hours ago, Numismatic, A.A.S. said:

So, during the early Obummer years in office (2009,2010) (law passed 2010) a major contributor in Colorado (who just happened to own the only working Palladium mine in the U.S.) was responsible for getting the competition gone in some areas of precious metals extraction (by having the S.E.C. investigate land ownership rights) and then low & behold after 6 years a push for a Palladium Coin (U.S. Mint Struck 2017) comes along and makes those people from Colorado insanely wealthy. I'll let you figure out who else received tax payer money on that one...and then the price is hyped, coins sold, now price slowly on a down trend..and into the History books it's forgotten and gone like a thief in the night....and so concludes the Palladium Conspiracy....it's the truth, you can research into it....

I will read up on it. Palladium is used in catalytic converters which reduces emissions. I cant see palladium going anywhere but up long term.