• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC membership

6 posts in this topic

First of all, welcome!

Each tier level advertises additional benefits, such as a $150 submission credit.  If you're asking whether an Elite member would get an MS60 on a coin whereas a basic member would get an AU58 on the same coin, then in my opinion no :)

There are a few ways to get NGC membership with direct submission privileges by the way, including ANA membership, and it depends on the specific benefits you want (i.e. coin insurance).

Hello Gottfredsen, Welcome to NGC! I am a current paid member of NGC and I would like to add to the previous comment by saying, that I would base your decision and teir by the quantity  of coins you plan on submitting as I believe the biggest benefit of various tiers depends on bulk, frequency, and speed of turn around on submissions as well as various discounts and/or perks that are based on your needs! I hope this information helps! Good Luck & Enjoy. I hope your NGC experience is a great one like mine. Capone1929

Gottfredsen,

I always get the Elite membership for the submission discount.. I send in over 200 coins for submissions during each year of renewal. If you are not sending in a lot of submissions then it would probably benefit your pocket to get the Premium. (thumbsu

Rick

I think it would take around 100 coin submission to break even on the Elite membership. After 100 coins submitted then you save $$$'s on the next submissions till the end of the renewal year is up. :)