• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could this 2008 d be an error

10 posts in this topic

Found them in penny rolls, I've been looking at pennies to pass time. And looking on line. About errors and rare all sorts. I'm just seeing if I come across anything.

I'm probably not understanding some things about the 1982s, maybe I'm confused about what im reading. I thought they didn't make any 1982 Philadelphia mint zinc. Idk. Just got interested in finding something to do.Thought pennies would be interesting. 

The mint produced cents in 1982 without mint marks in copper alloy and copper plated zinc, in both large and small date styles, in not only Philadelphia, but also  San Francisco,  and West Point. 

I'm sorry please bare with me. I didn't know. Did you want a better pic of the one with the bubble in it. I probably sent wrong pic.

No need to apologize. All of us are learning.

Both cents are interesting looking, but neither would be considered an error, so they are worth face value only.

Happy hunting. :)