• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Mint Set Coins

5 posts in this topic

I have gotten errors when trying to enter some of the 2016 Mint set coins, the coins don't show as available, I can enter the cert number and get the "Verified" message, but when I "Save" I get the following message and the coin is not entered.

An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

I also get this message when trying to enter the 2701343-156 Mint error coin in my 2001 Mint Set #2.

Thanks for looking into this.

DFA

DFA,

Just continue adding the coins as you get them. Allthough they don't go into your set automatically --- NGC will usually add them within 24 hrs. of the error reporting.

As you get the coin registration number made valid for your date set it will then need to be registered for other sets as well. You will get the same message on new registered coins as you do series and type sets.

Six Mile Rick

sixmilerick@gmail.com

It is not the same error that you get when trying to add a coin; the coin shows as "Verified" not the usual message of "Not valid for this slot" and the coins have not been added like usual by who ever does it. This seems to be a system error not a slot error.

Thanks

DFA

• Administrator

Hello, DFA, and thank you for the inquiry.

MINT ERROR coins are generally not eligible for the NGC Registry. You may enter it into your Collection Manager, if you wish.