• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More newps for jom!

11 posts in this topic

Well, I took some more pictures of my recent purchases. Once again, I'd like to reiterate how MUCH I hate slabs. They suck WAD!

Now that I've got that off my chest here are some photos. grin.gif

Here's a 20-S in MS61 Sadysta hoodwinked my into buying.

5c-20s_small.jpg

BigD5 forced my to buy this 45-S. What a loser.

50c-45s_small.jpg

Got this at the Long Beach show awhile back. It is unique is that is one of the VERY few circulated $5 Indians that actually look nice. Original skin on the thing too. In an old AU50 PCGS holder.

5d-11s_small.jpg

Got this on in the Kingswood Auction that followed the LB show.

25c-26p_small.jpg

I also have a $10 Indian I "tried" to photo but the holder is so bad I couldn't get a picture. mad.gif

Did I mention I hate slabs? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jom

You're right, that Indian does look nice, at least as nice as that ugly indian could look! screwy.gifshy.gifpoke2.gif That Walker and SLQ are both really awesome! Normally I don't like toning on either design, but those colors just look right for some reason! takeit.gif Why don't you just crack that $10 out so we can see a pretty Indian? yay.gif

Got this at the Long Beach show awhile back. It is unique is that is one of the VERY few circulated $5 Indians that actually look nice. Original skin on the thing too. In an old AU50 PCGS holder.

5d-11s_small.jpg

The color looks a little uneven on the obverse. I bet if you dipped it you could get it into an AU53 slab. thumbsup2.gif

5d-11s_small.jpg

The color looks a little uneven on the obverse. I bet if you dipped it you could get it into an AU53 slab. thumbsup2.gif

Yes, and what's with the big red splotch in the field in front of the eagle? Fairly ugly coins all-in-all with bad tarnish. flamed.gif

Hoot

You're right, that Indian does look nice, at least as nice as that ugly indian could look!

I see the time you took off the boards hasn't helped your taste any. grin.gif

The color looks a little uneven on the obverse. I bet if you dipped it you could get it into an AU53 slab.

Yes, and what's with the big red splotch in the field in front of the eagle? Fairly ugly coins all-in-all with bad tarnish

What is today, "Dumb-arse Day" on the NGC boards? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

stooges.gif

jom

The color looks a little uneven on the obverse. I bet if you dipped it you could get it into an AU53 slab.

You could probably dip all of them to make them easier to sell to the blast white crowd, don't you think? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Here is a AU58, 10-S Half Eagle Newps that I just picked up. It is pretty nice for grade and color.

Got a little more detail in blow-up, but scan is starting to blur. Your pictures are much nicer than my scans.

780242-10-SHalfEag.jpg.de7346a46380317a47bd1a12dac4c6ca.jpg

You could probably dip all of them to make them easier to sell to the blast white crowd, don't you think?

Yep...that confirms it. It IS Dumb-arse day today. makepoint.gif

Here is a AU58, 10-S Half Eagle Newps that I just picked up. It is pretty nice for grade and color.

I can't tell real well from the pic but it looks like a good one. Maybe you can take a better photo....???

jom

I saw the '20-s Buffalo and obviously the Walker, and they look better than the pic's, to me.

That SLQ looks VERY nice as well.