• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If there were a significent price difference....

32 posts in this topic

I have bought some books from Amazon before, and they seemed to be printed on demand. These were all text, so I am not sure how the 'print on demand' companies handle pictures and/or drawings. Being able to print 5-10 every couple weeks would seem preferable than printing 1000.

I prefer books over electronic media, although I have gotten a couple in pdf format 0 they are harder for me to read, scroll down forever.

Unfortunately, I have not seen a good quality print-on-demand book that was also reasonably priced. The Proof Coin book has subtleties of color and tone that cheap printing cannot reproduce....even good quality color is difficult to control for short run (under 5,000) printing.

I am going to have it printed. I have to revise my expectations on price, though.