• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone doing a Christmas exchange this year?

9 posts in this topic

I'll trade a used christmas candle and some small cheeses for a used turkey carcass and some rocks.

There is no need to cynical about this. I have participated in this gift exchange for the past two years, and have had some extra holiday fun with it. One year I received an issue of "The Numismatist" from 1949, which coincidently is my birth year. It was lot of fun reading the articles and the ads from many years gone by. One piece covered a ANA member who had been a prisoner of war during World War II. It was quite interesting.

My biggest challenge will be to find a gift that is appropriate if it is organized again this year.

I'll trade a used christmas candle and some small cheeses for a used turkey carcass and some rocks.

I'm going to be happy to trade off this carcass, just as soon as I'm done making soup.

Have a 'Happy Thanksgiving' all.....One of my favorite days of the year.

Paul