• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

13 posts in this topic

I only looked at the PL merc but in your description it reads.

"These are very scarce in PL. Please bid with confidence. There is a return privilege. I don't anticipate any problems, but I am also a very unreasonable seller. Feel free to reach out to me at any time."

"These are very scarce in PL. Please bid with confidence. There is a return privilege. I don't anticipate any problems, but I am also a very unreasonable seller. Feel free to reach out to me at any time."

Thank you so much. That is an egregious typo that I thought I had fixed. doh! I hope that is the only listing it appears in!

So when typing my description, I created a template that I copied and pasted. I had debated between describing myself as "NOT unreasonable" and "very reasonable." I made a typo and thought I had corrected it before I used it, but a couple of listings slid by me. Thank you for letting me know so that I could fix the error!

Thank you so much. That is an egregious typo that I thought I had fixed. doh! I hope that is the only listing it appears in!

So when typing my description, I created a template that I copied and pasted. I had debated between describing myself as "NOT unreasonable" and "very reasonable." I made a typo and thought I had corrected it before I used it, but a couple of listings slid by me. Thank you for letting me know so that I could fix the error!

No prob