• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping notifications

10 posts in this topic

How long after your coins are finalized do you usally see them arrive?

Do you receive tracking information?

I had finalization posted three weeks ago but no tracking sent (and no coin). Not being impatient just trying to understand what to expect since I'm new to this.

Thanks

I have always had them provide a tracking number via email and it only takes them about 3 to 4 days to get from Fl. to Ga.

Three weeks?

I think I would have been calling by now.

I have always had them provide a tracking number via email and it only takes them about 3 to 4 days to get from Fl. to Ga.

Three weeks?

Agree

There is definitely weather affecting, (majorly) what is happening all over the country right now. I agree that 3 weeks is bad, but I have personally had it take over 2 weeks and there was no weather to be an excuse... so I wouldn't be worried OP. Not yet anyways.

Shipping the coins is better. Merely shipping out the notifications seems kind of a waste of time....but maybe I'm missing something...Game of marbles anyone? ;)

Three weeks--they are probably lost at that point with a few exceptions, foreign country, etc.. At two weeks non-arrival I would be red in the face with anger and bulging eyes....

Get tracking number and plug into the usps tracking site with email notifications of updates.

Gave them a call this morning. A really nice person on the phone tracked it down and said it should be delivered today. They had the tracking number but for some reason (spam filter?) I didn't get the notice.

I also asked about the GSA labels as I have several coins there since December held up. Sounds like they will have labels ready next week. So hopefully get those back soon.

Three weeks--they are probably lost at that point with a few exceptions, foreign country, etc.. At two weeks non-arrival I would be red in the face with anger and bulging eyes....

Save the red face and your eye sight. A few years back I shipped a 28K package registered to Sarasota (not to NGC either), only took 4 1/2 weeks to arrive. After 2 1/2 weeks, I was in constant contact with someone at the PO and nobody could ever tell me where the package was hiding. So, stranger things have happened.....

Paul

Three weeks?

i agree