• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWP GOLD

16 posts in this topic

I've been looking for 1907 $10 No Motto Gold piece for years and still haven't found my huckleberry yet. I still haven't but this scratches the itch until it comes along. Just liked the way it looks. This is coin I could care less what the grade was. Mark

190710combined_zps3e37c63a.jpg

I think that Indian looks fantastic!

Is that the True View?

No Trueview. Whoever Dave Wnuck uses as his photographer................Thank you. Mark

I really like the look. As a person who knows next to nothing about gold, what would make it tone that way?

Doug

It sort of looks to my eye like what they call "leather pouch" toning...but I'm not a gold person.

Neat coin! What did it grade? Looks AU...you're right though...the grade probably doesn't matter much...I was curious.

jom

Neat coin! What did it grade? Looks AU...you're right though...the grade probably doesn't matter much...I was curious.

jom

Here ya go Jom............spot on sir. MJ

190710a_zpsf78d60e9.jpg