• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN Newps and major milestone

16 posts in this topic

Finally got a chance to image some of my FUN newps, but more importantly, I finally finished putting together a set with the purchase of this guy at the Heritage auction Friday. :banana:

hawaii.jpg

Thursday I found this one for my prime number set, so I'm slowly closing in on that list, too (6 to go for my box of 29).

67rays5c.jpg

I also bought a couple Dansco-worthy raw Franklins to keep touch with my album filling roots.

Very attractive Hawaiian, Congratulations on completing the set!!! :applause:

Also, a BIG thumbs up for working on a Franklin Dansco!!! (thumbs u

That's a nice looking Hawaiian, John!

You know, if you had waited a little while longer, you might have had a nice cud on that shield nickel.

Chris :hi:

That Hawaiian is really quite attractive. The subtle coloring on the obverse is a little more pronounced in hand. Congrats on finishing your set.

Did you ever find a nicely toned Bust Half so you could join our little club? ;)

You know, if you had waited a little while longer, you might have had a nice cud on that shield nickel.

Actually, that's a planchet defect, not a die break.

Did you ever find a nicely toned Bust Half so you could join our little club? ;)

I did look at a couple 1827s, one of which was an attractive raw XF with a little color, but couldn't pull the trigger because I was already rather depleted.

Actually, that's a planchet defect, not a die break.

Oh, okay! I didn't have my telescope with me.

Chris