• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping on new kennedys

20 posts in this topic

I place my order for 5 sets at 12:10 yesterday.

today I get a UPS notice that my package was shipped and will be here tomorrow.

The tracking show it was ready for pickup at 12:13 yesterday

So I guess this means that in addition to the 10% off for Subscriptions being done away with, the upgrade to overnight shipping for orders over $300 is gone as well?

Should I be shocked?

I ordered yesterday, think I got a fedex shipping number today
But, did you "pay" for the expedited shipping? Is "

expedited shipping" your default shipping for your account?

That's my question since, under the old website, orders over $300 were automatically upgraded to "expedited shipping".

My order shows "UPS Ground Sig Adult" with "Scheduled Delivery:

Tuesday, 11/04/2014, By End of Day"

I paid for normal shipping but the trkg # comes up in the fedx site. If like old, should be delivered via fedx to your local usps ofc for delivery.

I ordered yesterday, think I got a fedex shipping number today
But, did you "pay" for the expedited shipping? Is "

expedited shipping" your default shipping for your account?

That's my question since, under the old website, orders over $300 were automatically upgraded to "expedited shipping".

My order shows "UPS Ground Sig Adult" with "Scheduled Delivery:

Tuesday, 11/04/2014, By End of Day"

no, I only ordered 1 with $4.95 shipping with 'fedex smartpost', estimated arrival on/before Fri 11/7. now in Southhaven, MS going to NW WA.

Coins just arrived on schedule. Nice looking, although I am some what disappointed with the

so call enhansed finish coin. It is a normal looking bu with a frosted portrait. I would have thought they would have done something like the enhansed eagle with 3 different finishes.

Coins just arrived on schedule. Nice looking, although I am some what disappointed with the

so call enhansed finish coin. It is a normal looking bu with a frosted portrait. I would have thought they would have done something like the enhansed eagle with 3 different finishes.

I agree, looks more like a PL coin to me.

"Nice looking, although I am some what disappointed with the

so call enhansed finish coin."

Hmmm...you must have ordered the wrong coin. My enhanced version is certainly different from normal circulation pieces.

PS: I ordered 2 days ago, standard shipping and the coins arrived today.

"Nice looking, although I am some what disappointed with the

so call enhansed finish coin."

Hmmm...you must have ordered the wrong coin. My enhanced version is certainly different from normal circulation pieces.

PS: I ordered 2 days ago, standard shipping and the coins arrived today.

+1 (thumbs u

Uncirculated Enhanced

103_0324_zps6b832809.jpg

103_0326_zps297e7547.jpg

Whats the situation on certification? Anyone know if you have to send the box in unopened?

I ordered my 2 sets on the first day about 7pm and did not pay for any special shipping. The next morning I received an email saying that my order had been shipped! Unbelieveable !