• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Installed Paint program

5 posts in this topic

ldhair -

The scanner program is only adjusting the area that gets scanned. That cuts out most of the bed of the scanner. Save the image. You said they are saved to My Documents. That's great.

Open the Paint program that you have on your system. At the top left side click on the top button or the one under it. Click on open. Find My Documents. Click on the image you wish to crop. It should open the image. Now is when you crop the image and save it again.

Upload it to the bucket.

Larry

I remeber reading it

to get your paint

-hit lower left

-hit all programs (if it is not one if your most recent highlighted)

-hit accessories

-hit paint

In windows fax and scan, when I click on scan, another windows open allows me to adjust color, dpi, photos, documents, etc. and review as well. It's in this window that I can crop before the object is scanned. This is where I crop it because, windows program that I have don't allow me to crop afterward. I am trying to work with cropping in Paint program on my computer. There are so many ways of doing that. Unfortunately the class I learned about computer only taught in the school's environment (blackboard, email, assignments, etc.) Having some info on saving and downloading helped but not that much.

Thanks boss :)