• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shout out to TonerGuy for the YN give-away...

14 posts in this topic

I'm not Toner Guy, Erwin, but I'm going to intervene and just say this, that's nice etiquette. You're learning more than just how to collect coins. Good luck!

Hey is that a Minecraft t-shirt he's wearing ?

I cant get my niece off her iPad because of that game... lol. I tried playing it and I just couldnt get it.... thats when you know you're old.

I remember being 5 and having my uncle stop by on Christmas when I got my first video game console and I killed him in pong... pong - who couldnt play pong... lol

Hey is that a Minecraft t-shirt he's wearing ?

I cant get my niece off her iPad because of that game... lol. I tried playing it and I just couldnt get it.... thats when you know you're old.

I remember being 5 and having my uncle stop by on Christmas when I got my first video game console and I killed him in pong... pong - who couldnt play pong... lol

Yep. He loves that silly game. It looks so retro that I don't understand the fascination with it as technology is so much better. It is similar to games I would have played growing up. Only problem is that that is all technology could do back then!

Thanks again!

Two things:

1) Awesome!

2) Minecraft is still what the kids are doing and doing strong (last couple of years). Mine is still playing it with his friends, or on his own. Loves it. And, I agree....too retro for me and I couldn't get into it.

that's really nice for tonerguy for his generous gift. the YN looks very happy. I too have and still play minecraft. As I'm pushing 40 it's a great game and yes very addictive at the same time.