• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today is my Birthday

23 posts in this topic

Please post an image or a comment, so that I don't feel so bad about being another year older!!! ;)

Given that some 35 minutes have passed, and at least 8 views and no images yet, Occam's Razor would dictate that there is a logical conclusion that people want you to feel bad.

I don't post images, but, I will send you Happy Birthday Wishes.

That is just the kind of guy I am.... :whee:

Another year of knowledge makes you that much more of a valuable contributor - and we're fortunate to have your input!

Hope you have a GREAT DAY! :banana::applause::banana:

happy birthday :applause:

may you cherrypick a fully struck prooflike 41-s walker in gem :cloud9:

now what is your new dream coin on your list to purchase if you find it before the end of the year hm

Thanks, guys----I was only half kidding about the 'another year older' thing. It doesn't really bother me that much. I celebrated on Saturday with a friend of mine. We went to dinner and then to a new brew pub that I have been wanting to check out. It was a good time. Today, I spent with family.

Curry---that is a 'pretty penny'.

Bobby---I really like that expression, man, and it's very true.

123---cool Bustie!

Carl---I always love looking at your Walkers!

Nutmeg---that is a fantastic gold piece!

Thanks, Irvin, Mike, Kenny & Michael.

Thanks, Shane! I still feel 30 but 25 is nothing but a memory!! lol

Hey Coindude, We are the same age---just born 5 days apart. I know this, because you mentioned your age in another post before. Cool Walker ring!

Thank you all----definitely enjoyed hearing from you. :)

Hey Coindude, We are the same age---just born 5 days apart. I know this, because you mentioned your age in another post before. Cool Walker ring!
Dang you're old then! lol Hope there was a nice IPA or maybe DIPA on the menu at the pub!

A day late...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here's a pic of what would be a substandard coin in your great collection but I like the toning, die polish, and die cracks.

1945-50c-pcgs65-rev.jpg

Dang you're old then! lol Hope there was a nice IPA or maybe DIPA on the menu at the pub!

I was looking for a good white wheat and I sampled the brand that they had and I didn't like it. So I went with a hoppier ale that was just right.....a little spicy but not too flowery. It was great. I can't remember the brewer names, though.

A day late...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here's a pic of what would be a substandard coin in your great collection but I like the toning, die polish, and die cracks.

1945-50c-pcgs65-rev.jpg

Thank you!!! I think that coin is beautiful (I absolutely LOVE the toning!) and I would be proud to own it. Thank you for posting it, as it is a pleasure to look at. :)