• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I did it !!!! posted by lanebrad

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Finish my Franklin Set

Hello Collector

my 3rd set is no Completed they may not be the highest grade but It a good feeling. That was my goal for collecting in 2014. Now to move on to just fill some empty spots in my quarter,JFK and my ASE. of course the collector in me will get others that just catch my eye. thanks for all the ideas I get from reading your post and as always thanks for looking and hope you find those coins you been looking for. here is a pic' of the last one I picked up.

Lane

15823.jpg

See more journals by lanebrad

Congrats Lane. It seems like 3 years or more since you got a few Franklins from me to start your set. Great to see that you stuck with the set and saw it through to the end!! (thumbs u :applause:^^

Rick

Absolutely a good feeling to finish a set---it is a huge achievement. Congrats!!!!

I might add ALL in MS with many FBLs and with images and descriptions. :thumbsup: