• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipments to Russia

13 posts in this topic

All rare coin shipments to Russia should be addressed to:

V. Putin

Moscow,

USSR Russia

No further address is needed as Mr. Putin is well known by everyone.

Yea, that's the address I always use. Insurance wasn't even necessary.

Man, he buys alot of coins.

Paul

PS- Watch your 'inbox'....Sometimes Vlad will request shipment to a Crimea address. He keeps a Summer home there.

All rare coin shipments to Russia should be addressed to:

V. Putin

Moscow,

USSR Russia

No further address is needed as Mr. Putin is well known by everyone.

da comrade, ve know of him

Царь Владимир Путин, самодержец все, что он мочиться на

Putinczar2_zpse59be653.png

Your friend in the coin business!

1. Get your money in full, first.

2. Do not promise anything.

3. Ship to the best of your ability, but recognize that the packages will likely "evaporate."

If there is a problem, call V. Putin, the official Bear Back Bolsheviki. Only He can rescue you from truth.

Putin6_zps4b64508c.jpg

so I figure usps registered may be the safest?

Just remember that once the package leaves the US boundaries the USPS isn't really responsible for it, and the MAXIMUM amount the USPS will reimburse for a lost Registered mail package once it leaves the US is $49 no matter how much value you declare and pay for.

I wouldn't ship to Russia and several other countries. It's a shoot and I don't like the odds. Find out if he has a trusted relative or friend in the US and offer to send it to them.

You could also sent to V. Putin's Happy Grading Company in Crimea, Ukraine....oops, Russia.... He got so busy He had to expand the business. Now looking for more space for expansion. Remember Happy Grading Company motto:

"You get what you want from V. Putin. MS70, no problem, Proof, no problem."

(OK--it's a little wordy for a motto but it's a translation...)

"You get what you want from V. Putin. MS70, no problem, Proof, no problem."*

* by Russian law all MS70 and PF70 coins belong to the Russian government.

I'm pretty sure registered international is a lot more secure than regular surface first class or priority mail. I sent a Bridgeport commemorative to a fellow in Russia months ago, never heard either way. I can't imagine an MS63 Bridgeport being a target of theft by any postal employee, plus customs charges a good % of the sale price, which they would lose if it did not get delivered.

For international shipments, "Ship and Insure" charges a .65% fee: https://www.shipandinsure.com/international_rates.aspx