• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks to Bill Jones for Help acquiring my new Indian!!

24 posts in this topic

I want to give a big thank you to Bill Jones who looked at the Indian Head Gold coins for me at the Heritage Auction. He pointed me to this one below. It was just a tad over my budget at the end but after looking at soo many others, I just kept coming back to this one as the best I had seen in this grade. It was worth the extra few dollars it took to get it. These are the HA pics. Thanks again Bill!!!

19102_zps773b1da7.jpg

Nice coin Bobby. As already stated it's nice for a 62. Wondering though, are the obverse and reverse that different in color?

Won't know that til it gets inhand unless Bill remembers it and chimes in.

Really NICE MS 62----I like it. I am glad for you that you were able to pick one up!!

P.S. I don't mind that the reverse is darker than the obverse. It is not too unusual for that to happen. Nice grab. :thumbsup:

C'mon! Didn't you know that NGC coins without a sticker aren't worth anything?! :kidaround:

Nice job guys...to both Bobby and Bill.

jom

Congratulation on the new Indian. Looks like it could be a 63. The incused Indians are some of my favorite US coins. If I ever complete for 7070 and Saint date sets, I could see myself one day working on the $2.5 and $5 Indian sets.

Congrats Bobby. Looks like the reverse my have some orange tint to it. If it is, it will look very cool in hand.

Let us know your thoughts about the coin when you get it in hand.

If Bill says its a good coin, you can pretty much take that to the bank. Congrats on your pickup, I know you've wanted one of those for quite a while now!

And I can't wait to see better pictures of it!

Nice bobby. Do I see the start of a new set maybe ? :)

Not unless I win the lotto Martin! lol I just wanted one for my collection.