• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Website

7 posts in this topic

I'm trying to search the archives at Heritage for something, and it is giving me zero results. So, I tried searching for a few other things - all get zero results. The same search works just fine in other browsers, but I have no intention of using a different browser for a different website. Anyone else having a problem with the Heritage Website?

I'm using the most up-to-date version of Chrome.

Funny thing is, when I go to submit an error/bug report on their help section, I get a "Comment Invalid" error message.

I'm trying to search the archives at Heritage for something, and it is giving me zero results. So, I tried searching for a few other things - all get zero results. The same search works just fine in other browsers, but I have no intention of using a different browser for a different website. Anyone else having a problem with the Heritage Website?

I'm using the most up-to-date version of Chrome.

Funny thing is, when I go to submit an error/bug report on their help section, I get a "Comment Invalid" error message.

Don't use Goggle Chrome, never will, because it's the most privacy intrusive browser on the market. If I may suggest try Mozilla Firefox. I've had no issues at all in any searches (including Heritage archives) and use their web browser extensively in my internet interactions. Firefox has many great add ons that let you control your web content and visibility.

Carl

I have periodically had similar problems in the past, and it usually fixes itself within a few hours. I wonder if it is an issue with the website. I have had the same issue in the past using a variety of platforms and web browsers.

Never had a problem. Site is rather idiosyncratic, but it works.

Have given up on Stacks-Bowers site – for anything.