• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soon to get the gears grinding again!! posted by Six Mile Rick

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

My collecting motor has been down for a while now.

Friends,

Well I am soon to renew my NGC membership and start sending in more of those great coins I have been hoarding. It has been a rough winter cash wise but my work schedule is flowing once again. I did manage to do a few sales and trades with promissory notes while I was low on cash but have overcome the debts and now ready to start spending a little cash on new coin ventures. I hope to complete my sets 1965 to date and start back collecting in the silver years soon.

It will be fun to send these coins in that I have saved over the past few years and start filling the raw hoard box up once again with new specialties. I have a few candy dimes to get graded as well as the coins I need for the modern sets. The pre 65 silver dimes should be a fun submission. Here is a pic of one.

Enjoy,

Rick

15491.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

That Dime looks awfully familiar!

Glad you're having some fun with 'em and hope the grades turn out!

There it is --- one more view for ya!! Don't know if I will send any of those in but the toned pic sure looked sweet!! :)