• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Young collector !!! posted by P.PAVAO JR

12 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Youngest collector following his dad

3 year old son is following the footsteps of his father. Gabriel Freire Pavao has gained a new interest in collecting coins. He was admiring new additions to their collection. This is truly inspiring parenting.

15462.PNG

See more journals by P.PAVAO JR

It's a good thing the coin is in plastic, I would hate to have it handled as a raw item.

Young people, the newcomers, friends, wives and family members all bring fresh perspectives to this and other hobbies.

That is so important....it always makes me so happy to see the next generation of numismatists!!

Now, I have to ask.....what is the coin that Gabriel is checking out?

An entire thread without one negative comment! Congrats to all and the proud Dad.

An entire thread without one negative comment! Congrats to all and the proud Dad.

Yeah, I think everyone in the hobby will agree that we all want it to continue after us healthy and vibrant. This kid is amazing! I believe that with YN's like this kid coming behind us that the hobby will be left in good hands.

Gary