• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zombucks

13 posts in this topic

I just discovered Zombucks. I'm a big fan of zombie movies so to mix that with coins I think is so much fun.

Walking Liberty = The Walker

Morgan dollar = Morgue Anne

The buffalo on the reverse if the nickel = the Zombuff

Barber design = the Barber

If you haven't seen them it's worth a look. Myself I will wait for the premiums to drop and get them closer to melt, but they are cool.

I think they're pretty cool although I can't see paying $80 for an ounce of silver. The copper would be pretty cool as a gift idea though.

I think they're pretty cool although I can't see paying $80 for an ounce of silver. The copper would be pretty cool as a gift idea though.

I saw for $15 on eBay a guy out together the copper Zombucks with 3 1 oz rounds of the actual design. But I couldn't pay $15 for $1.50 of copper

"Morgue Anne" is the first silver round I actually bought. The renderings on the Provident website don't do them justice. Funny as heck and cool. The packaging was even cool. They were in flips inside a little "biohazard" bag. I gave one away as a door prize at VAM Thing XI back in January.

morgueanne.jpg