• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1989 P MS67FT Roosevelt For Sale

6 posts in this topic

do all of our coins need to be graded in order to post them here? I noticed your dime nice dime.

You can sell raw coins....pretty much anything money related.

thanks for your reply AstroTrain. I just purchased the elite from NGC and come to find out (guess I didnt read everything first) that bulk submission was for 1 type of coin at a time. I have about 40,000+ coins and another 730 paper notes and I dont think I want to send in 100 coins of the same type? lol ok well live and learn. I could have done the same thing with my ANA membership. lol I know if I would have read I would know. So much to read on my collection guess I figured it was all plain and SIMPLE. lol Now I also know that I dont pay for there knowledge I pay for them to AGREE on a grade and put it into a holder. I have to do all the foot work and tell them everything. What the heck I if everyone knew everything about every coin and vams and errors etc. what the heck do we need them for? More money? lol yea in there pockets.

Ok I've learned another lession And I am now getting off the soap box.