• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1880 O Give it a Go!!

11 posts in this topic

62 max. Looks like there is a scratch on her lower jaw and another in the field by her chin. They look like a staple might have scratched it. Might just be the lighting. Looks like there is still some nice luster, but Ms. Liberty has taken to many shots to the face and the fields are also quite bag marked.

I picked this one up over the weekend raw. I think the pictures show more damage than is really present. My photography skills went from bad color and poorly lit to razor sharp details and unforgiving accuracy with the camera I got for Christmas.

I shipped this and others off to our host today. I expect it to return MS 63 but not til about July 4th. They are running behind.

I picked this one up over the weekend raw. I think the pictures show more damage than is really present. My photography skills went from bad color and poorly lit to razor sharp details and unforgiving accuracy with the camera I got for Christmas.

I shipped this and others off to our host today. I expect it to return MS 63 but not til about July 4th. They are running behind.

Really? That long? Did you send it to PCGS?