• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Walkers for my new collection....

17 posts in this topic

I have started a short set of Walkers from 1940 to 47 and see where it goes from there. A new twist with this set I'm doing. They will be all white coins. I love white lustrous silver, the bigger the strike the better. So, with that said here are my two newest Walkers I've picked up. I love the strike on the 40-s it is above average for the date and ya need sun glasses to look at it it's so white and bright....

1940-samp42-ppcgswalkers007_zpsd3dbe170.jpg1940-samp42-ppcgswalkers010_zps64e8a4d3.jpgWALKERSPCGSSLABS003_zps3160c088.jpg

This 1942 is another very lustrous piece with a great strike and graded 66...The reverse looks more like a 67....I purchased a couple of others but I'll save them for another post. Thanks for looking at my new Walkers and of course I would love to hear your feedback.....Joe

1940-samp42-ppcgswalkers005_zps88b045d0.jpg1940-samp42-ppcgswalkers002_zpsb72fdb00.jpgWALKERSPCGSSLABS005_zpsf989a905.jpg

off to a good start, i generally like walkers that are blast white as well, they are one series that doesnt look as good toned IMO

I seen some beautiful toned Walkers but, I like this series white, bright and lustrous. Mike J have some VERY nice toned Walkers I enjoy looking at. Thank you for the complement !!