• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

German silver?

5 posts in this topic

only on sleezebay............................

based on my experiences in the coin game this last 5 decades

people believe what they want to believe no matter

how many facts you give to them

and remember especially so with sleezebay, sellers and even moreso buyers

you cant rationalize irrational thinking

seller states in title and in front line description 1 troy ounce german silver sort of getting in someones mind with a clever play of words

then way below towards the end sayz contains no silver and german silver is copper alloy with nickel and zinc lol which by now the convinced buyer/bidder has yet to figure out!

remember this is sleezebay which many times more often than not is in the realm of the bizarro world with both buyers and sellers

I agree that it's bizarre, but there are a lot of these auctions and a lot of people paying stupid money for them. That's why I was wondering was there something collectible about them.

I've never seen one of these Bobby. Pretty funny actually. I wonder how many of the buyers actually know what they are buying and how many are severely disappointed after the purchase?