• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Polished Peace?

13 posts in this topic

I think someone may be upset when they get this Peace Dollar . What do you think?

The buyer shouldn't be upset - the description reads "NICE HIGHER GRADE DETAILS POLISHED"

You beat me to it. I'm glad the seller clearly added this in the listing.

I think someone may be upset when they get this Peace Dollar . What do you think?

The buyer shouldn't be upset - the description reads "NICE HIGHER GRADE DETAILS POLISHED"

My eyes didn't focus on that part Mark. Looked like a busy sales ad to me. lol

My eyes didn't focus on that part Mark. Looked like a busy sales ad to me. lol

I do wonder if the eventual winner will have read the entire listing. The seller is not hiding it, but you do need to scroll to see it.

At the current $67 bid, it's not a bad price if you really want to buy a '21 Peace dollar. I peronsally wouldn't want it, but there is a home for that coin.

It looks like nothing has been added to the listing since December 31. And at that time, it was something other than the "NICE HIGHER GRADE DETAILS POLISHED" which was added.

It looks like nothing has been added to the listing since December 31. And at that time, it was something other than the "NICE HIGHER GRADE DETAILS POLISHED" which was added.

I think your being too literal. I should have used the word "included" rather than added. My thoughts would have been conveyed more accurately.

I think your being too literal. I should have used the word "included" rather than added. My thoughts would have been conveyed more accurately.

Thanks.