• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000th post give away OH SNAP JUST HIT 975!!!!!

41 posts in this topic

I have reached 921 post counting this one and I am wanting to do a giveaway.

I post at a few different forums, but this is my home base. The 2 years I have been here I have learned so much just by lurking. I do believe that the content here is by far the most educational and rational that a collector can find.

This is just a small thanks.

The way it will work is the first person to make a reply to my 1000th post will win the coin pictured below.

I do not post an incredible amount so it may take a bit. I will post a reminder here at 950 and 975 or some where close if I miss it.

Thanks for all the great posts.

CT_1992MSraw_o4r3.jpg

By my calculations, you should reach 1,000 in a couple months. lol Nice looking Lincoln!

That's funny I will probably have to make it a point to post a few more times a day

Well, this is post 926....I think we have a little time still. I too will keep an eye on your posts. Also, a VERY attractive prize your giving away my friend!! Thanks for the chance.

Well, I do not post a lot on these forums, mostly because my English is a little bit limited for quality posts, but I do like reading and lurking here and ATS. Learn something new everyday.

Please P.M. me after your 999th post ;)

I sort of have been.

I just dont have enough coins. :(

I did post a new buffalo I have never shown before. Check it out here.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7320526#Post7320526

I have a few more raw buffs I will be posting soon.

OK, I really like that 1992 Cent. So...let's get together during the forum's dead time and get into an argument over, say, grading. That way I'll be sure to win! :banana:

jom

OK, I really like that 1992 Cent. So...let's get together during the forum's dead time and get into an argument over, say, grading. That way I'll be sure to win! :banana:

jom

I really like it too.

Would I be looked down upon if I replied to my own post? hm

jom

Or CAC, NT vs. MA vs. AT, PCGS/NGC vs. others, etc.