• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Displaying my Lincoln Memorial Collection at the January 2014 FUN Show Part 2 posted by hunter's gold

18 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

FUN Show 2014

Hi everyone. The 2014 FUN Show starts next week here in Florida. It is being held in Orlando and as I mentioned before my 1959-2008 Lincoln Memorial circulation issue registry set will be on display. Just wanted to post a quick picture to show everyone what it is going to look like. There are 124 coins in the set and you are limited to 7 cases. With my cover page info and my coins I was able to have them fit into the 7 cases. This is just 1 of 7. I think it turned out pretty good. I am looking forward too seeing and finally meeting a lot of you. Happy New Year and safe travels to the Sunshine State. As always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

14961.JPG

See more journals by hunter's gold

I'll try to make my way over and check them out! Fantastic set, but I'm going to be in a bit of a time crunch. Will they be on display Thursday through Sunday?

Congrats! (thumbs u

-Brandon

Hi Brandon, yes they will be in the exhibit area Wednesday through Sunday. The name of the set will be "Find A Penny, Pick It Up". This is my first show ever so I am looking forward too it and meeting some fellow collectors.

I'll try to make my way over and check them out! Fantastic set, but I'm going to be in a bit of a time crunch. Will they be on display Thursday through Sunday?

Congrats! (thumbs u

-Brandon

Dang Brandon, you lucky sap, you sure picked a good year to go to FUN and escape the worst cold we've had in years! :applause:

Oh well, I know you're going for the show and not the weather (yeah right!). Have fun and and try to remember us poor fools up in the arctic wasteland of the northern tier states. One of these days I just gotta get out of this stinking cold! rantrant

OK, I'm done with the rant, have fun and I look forward to hearing how it went when you return to the arctic wasteland of Minnesota! :news:

Yep the FUN show is definitely high on my bucket list of things to do!

All the best to everyone going to FUN this year, and do stop by to see Doug's collection of Lincoln Cents. There is no other set finer than his and I hope that it wins one of NGC's major awards this year! Good luck Doug! Just to see your collection is worth the cost of getting on a plane and flying down to see it!

Gary

@gherrmann: Gary, our HIGH on Monday here where I live in MN is -17!!! So, maybe serendipitously so, I am going to Florida for the warmth and the FUN!

@huntersgold: I'll try my darndest to make it over to see the set!

Wish I could get down there to both see your set and to meet you. Perhaps another year:) Best of luck with your presentation.

Brandon, this is CaptBrian1, Capt. Brian. I will see you for sure, what is your booth #? Mine is BOOTH # 538. I am easy to recognize, I am the best looking person in the place. Can't wait to meet you. Your display is wonderful and shows a lot of love. Mine is kind of pushed together so I can get them in. I have some 'sets', but none like yours.

Capt. Brian